Page 69 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 1870

Thread: HOWTO: VinDSL Conky Script

  1. #681
    wojox is offline I Ubuntu, Therefore, I Am
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Beans
    8,630

    Re: Data Dump / Testing

    Quote Originally Posted by VinDSL View Post
    19-NOV-2012/TESTING


    [INDENT]
    Ubuntu 13.04 / Conky 1.9.0-2 / Lua / Unity / Banshee / Conkywx 0.7.9 - Imperial Weather Graphics
    Nice. I like the theme, wallpaper and colours you got there.

  2. #682
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arizona USA
    Beans
    2,827
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

    Re: Data Dump / Testing

    Quote Originally Posted by wojox View Post
    Nice. I like the theme, wallpaper and colours you got there.
    Cheers!

    Looking better, all the time, thanks to Paramvir...
    Intel ® P4 Extreme Edition 3.4 (Gallatin) || DFI ® LanParty PRO875B rev B1
    Crucial ® Ballistix Tracer PC4000 1GB || Mountain Mods U2-UFO Opti-1203
    XFX 7600GT 560M AGP (PV-T73A-UDF3) || Corsair HX520W Modular PSU

  3. #683
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Beans
    34

    Re: HOWTO: VinDSL Conky Script

    The new weather icons look great! But now the moon phase icon looks quite boring in comparison.

    Is there a moon phase icon set that can match the weather icons?

  4. #684
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arizona USA
    Beans
    2,827
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

    Re: HOWTO: VinDSL Conky Script

    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    Is there a moon phase icon set that can match the weather icons?
    Hi dtokarz,
    Yes, it looks like there is a moon phase icon set available, in Conkywx, but I don't know if it matches the 'condition' icon sets.

    Haven't gotten that far, yet -- I just started playing with the Conkywx 0.7.9 graphics, yesterday.

    I might add, the data dump (above) is a NOT finished product.

    Angelaki asked for a full set of scripts, for testing, and that's what I gave 'em -- warts and all. LoL!

    I'll work on the finer details, this week, and we'll see where it leads...
    Last edited by VinDSL; November 20th, 2012 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Typo Demon Strikes Again
    Intel ® P4 Extreme Edition 3.4 (Gallatin) || DFI ® LanParty PRO875B rev B1
    Crucial ® Ballistix Tracer PC4000 1GB || Mountain Mods U2-UFO Opti-1203
    XFX 7600GT 560M AGP (PV-T73A-UDF3) || Corsair HX520W Modular PSU

  5. #685
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Beans
    24

    Re: HOWTO: VinDSL Conky Script

    Vin where are you setting the weather icons offset or height? I have to adjust the conky for my screen size and had everything good to go but the new changes moved the icons. I don't see where they are set?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #686
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arizona USA
    Beans
    2,827
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

    Re: HOWTO: VinDSL Conky Script

    Quote Originally Posted by AK44 View Post
    Vin where are you setting the weather icons offset or height? I have to adjust the conky for my screen size and had everything good to go but the new changes moved the icons. I don't see where they are set?
    Hi AK44,
    Using this template, as an example, I'm specifying the position (and size) of the five (5) new "condition" icons here...


    ~/home/username/.config/conkywx/wx-wu-vindsl-imperial-weather-graphic-template.sh
    Code:
    #################################################
    ## VinDSL | rev. 12-11-19 11:10 | ver. GRAPHIC ##
    #################################################
    ## IMPERIAL WEATHER TEMPLATE for Conkywx 0.7.9 ##
    #################################################
    ${voffset 9}${font Arrows:size=28}${goto 160}${color6}[FCTTF]${font}
    ${voffset -43}${font RadioSpace:size=33}${color6}${alignc 13}[PT]${font}
    ${voffset 2}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.4}${alignc 6}${color5}Feels${offset 3}like${offset 1}:${offset 2}${color6}[FL]${offset 2}${color5}/${offset 3}${color6}[FCTT]${font}
    ${voffset -40}${goto 203}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=8.75}${color6}[D1T]${font}
    ${voffset 0}${goto 203}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.3}${color5}CoR${offset 3}${color6}[D1P]${font}
    ${voffset -45}${goto 188}${font KRARound:size=41.5}${color6}I${font}
    ${voffset 6}${font Ubuntu:size=22.75}${color5}${alignc}[CT]${font}
    ${voffset 7}${alignc 3}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=8}${color5}Sunrise${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color6}[SR]${font}${voffset -2}${offset 3}${font Arrows:size=14}${color6}[FCTSRF]${font}${voffset -2}${offset 10}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=8}${color5}Sunset${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color6}[SS]${font}${voffset -2}${offset 3}${font Arrows:size=14}${color6}[FCTSSF]${font}
    ${voffset 8}${goto 85}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.55}${color5}Humidity${offset 1}:${offset 2}${color6}[HM]${font}${voffset -2}${offset 4}${font Arrows:size=14}${color6}[FCTHF]${font}${voffset 11}${goto 84}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.55}${color5}Barometer${offset 1}:${offset 2}${color6}[BR]${font}${voffset -2}${offset 4}${font Arrows:size=14}${color6}[FCTPF]${font}${voffset 11}${goto 84}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.55}${color5}Moonrise${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color6}[MR]${font}${voffset -2}${offset 4}${font Arrows:size=14}${color6}[FCTMRF]${font}${voffset 11}${goto 84}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.55}${color5}Moonset${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color6}[MS]${font}${voffset -2}${offset 4}${font Arrows:size=14}${color6}[FCTMSF]${font}${voffset 11}${goto 85}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.55}${color5}Full${offset 3}Moon${offset 1}:${offset 2}${color6}[FM]${font}
    ${voffset -65}${goto 16}${font ConkyWindNESW:size=41.6}${color6}[BF]${font}${voffset -34}${goto 196}${font MoonPhases:size=35}${color6}[MIF]${font}
    ${voffset -36}${font DroidSans:bold:size=11}${color 777}${alignc -92}[MV]${font}
    ${voffset 18}${goto 22}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8.45}${color3}[WS] mph${voffset 0}${goto 203}[MP]${font}
    ${voffset 9}${goto 27}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8.5}${color5}[D2D]${goto 86}[D3D]${goto 145}[D4D]${goto 201}[D5D]${font}
    ${image [PIC] -p 12,505 -s 48x48}${image [D2I] -p 22,713 -s 34x34}${image [D3I] -p 82,713 -s 34x34}${image [D4I] -p 141,713 -s 34x34}${image [D5I] -p 198,713 -s 34x34}
    ${voffset 33}${goto 27}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=8.5}${color3}[D2T]${goto 87}[D3T]${goto 147}[D4T]${goto 203}[D5T]${font}
    ${voffset -1}${goto 24}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8.45}${color5}CoR${offset 3}${color3}[D2P]${goto 84}${color5}CoR${offset 3}${color3}[D3P]${goto 144}${color5}CoR${offset 3}${color3}[D4P]${goto 201}${color5}CoR${offset 3}${color3}[D5P]${font}
    "PIC" is the big, current condition icon (next to the current temp).

    "D2I" - "D5I" are the small, forecast condition icons (near the bottom).
    Intel ® P4 Extreme Edition 3.4 (Gallatin) || DFI ® LanParty PRO875B rev B1
    Crucial ® Ballistix Tracer PC4000 1GB || Mountain Mods U2-UFO Opti-1203
    XFX 7600GT 560M AGP (PV-T73A-UDF3) || Corsair HX520W Modular PSU

  7. #687
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Beans
    24

    Re: HOWTO: VinDSL Conky Script

    Quote Originally Posted by VinDSL View Post
    Hi AK44,
    Using this template, as an example, I'm specifying the position (and size) of the five (5) new "condition" icons here...


    ~/home/username/.config/conkywx/wx-wu-vindsl-imperial-weather-graphic-template.sh
    Code:
    #################################################
    ## VinDSL | rev. 12-11-19 11:10 | ver. GRAPHIC ##
    #################################################
    ## IMPERIAL WEATHER TEMPLATE for Conkywx 0.7.9 ##
    #################################################
    ${voffset 9}${font Arrows:size=28}${goto 160}${color6}[FCTTF]${font}
    ${voffset -43}${font RadioSpace:size=33}${color6}${alignc 13}[PT]${font}
    ${voffset 2}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.4}${alignc 6}${color5}Feels${offset 3}like${offset 1}:${offset 2}${color6}[FL]${offset 2}${color5}/${offset 3}${color6}[FCTT]${font}
    ${voffset -40}${goto 203}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=8.75}${color6}[D1T]${font}
    ${voffset 0}${goto 203}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.3}${color5}CoR${offset 3}${color6}[D1P]${font}
    ${voffset -45}${goto 188}${font KRARound:size=41.5}${color6}I${font}
    ${voffset 6}${font Ubuntu:size=22.75}${color5}${alignc}[CT]${font}
    ${voffset 7}${alignc 3}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=8}${color5}Sunrise${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color6}[SR]${font}${voffset -2}${offset 3}${font Arrows:size=14}${color6}[FCTSRF]${font}${voffset -2}${offset 10}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=8}${color5}Sunset${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color6}[SS]${font}${voffset -2}${offset 3}${font Arrows:size=14}${color6}[FCTSSF]${font}
    ${voffset 8}${goto 85}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.55}${color5}Humidity${offset 1}:${offset 2}${color6}[HM]${font}${voffset -2}${offset 4}${font Arrows:size=14}${color6}[FCTHF]${font}${voffset 11}${goto 84}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.55}${color5}Barometer${offset 1}:${offset 2}${color6}[BR]${font}${voffset -2}${offset 4}${font Arrows:size=14}${color6}[FCTPF]${font}${voffset 11}${goto 84}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.55}${color5}Moonrise${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color6}[MR]${font}${voffset -2}${offset 4}${font Arrows:size=14}${color6}[FCTMRF]${font}${voffset 11}${goto 84}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.55}${color5}Moonset${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color6}[MS]${font}${voffset -2}${offset 4}${font Arrows:size=14}${color6}[FCTMSF]${font}${voffset 11}${goto 85}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.55}${color5}Full${offset 3}Moon${offset 1}:${offset 2}${color6}[FM]${font}
    ${voffset -65}${goto 16}${font ConkyWindNESW:size=41.6}${color6}[BF]${font}${voffset -34}${goto 196}${font MoonPhases:size=35}${color6}[MIF]${font}
    ${voffset -36}${font DroidSans:bold:size=11}${color 777}${alignc -92}[MV]${font}
    ${voffset 18}${goto 22}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8.45}${color3}[WS] mph${voffset 0}${goto 203}[MP]${font}
    ${voffset 9}${goto 27}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8.5}${color5}[D2D]${goto 86}[D3D]${goto 145}[D4D]${goto 201}[D5D]${font}
    ${image [PIC] -p 12,505 -s 48x48}${image [D2I] -p 22,713 -s 34x34}${image [D3I] -p 82,713 -s 34x34}${image [D4I] -p 141,713 -s 34x34}${image [D5I] -p 198,713 -s 34x34}
    ${voffset 33}${goto 27}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=8.5}${color3}[D2T]${goto 87}[D3T]${goto 147}[D4T]${goto 203}[D5T]${font}
    ${voffset -1}${goto 24}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8.45}${color5}CoR${offset 3}${color3}[D2P]${goto 84}${color5}CoR${offset 3}${color3}[D3P]${goto 144}${color5}CoR${offset 3}${color3}[D4P]${goto 201}${color5}CoR${offset 3}${color3}[D5P]${font}
    "PIC" is the big, current condition icon (next to the current temp).

    "D2I" - "D5I" are the small, forecast condition icons (near the bottom).
    Thanks man, you're too quick for me (and I'm too quick to ask questions) as I was just coming back to say I found it. Now to just figure out why my moon phase isn't working...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #688
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arizona USA
    Beans
    2,827
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

    Re: HOWTO: VinDSL Conky Script

    @ Paramvir

    I just noticed... the current condition icon just switched to a nighttime icon, now that we're past sunset, here.

    WoW! Just WoW!

    Nice job, man!
    Intel ® P4 Extreme Edition 3.4 (Gallatin) || DFI ® LanParty PRO875B rev B1
    Crucial ® Ballistix Tracer PC4000 1GB || Mountain Mods U2-UFO Opti-1203
    XFX 7600GT 560M AGP (PV-T73A-UDF3) || Corsair HX520W Modular PSU

  9. #689
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arizona USA
    Beans
    2,827
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

    Re: HOWTO: VinDSL Conky Script

    Quote Originally Posted by AK44 View Post
    Thanks man, you're too quick for me (and I'm too quick to ask questions) as I was just coming back to say I found it. [...]
    That's cool! You probably saved some typing/head scratching for others...

    BTW, nice wall!
    Intel ® P4 Extreme Edition 3.4 (Gallatin) || DFI ® LanParty PRO875B rev B1
    Crucial ® Ballistix Tracer PC4000 1GB || Mountain Mods U2-UFO Opti-1203
    XFX 7600GT 560M AGP (PV-T73A-UDF3) || Corsair HX520W Modular PSU

  10. #690
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Beans
    24

    Re: HOWTO: VinDSL Conky Script

    Quote Originally Posted by VinDSL View Post
    That's cool! You probably saved some typing/head scratching for others...

    BTW, nice wall!
    Thanks. Ok I hate to be that guy but can you give me a hint of where to look for the moon phase setup? I am apparently missing something as it doesn't show up for me. I thought it was a font issue but it appears I have them all. I can upload the conf file that controls it if it would help. I know questions are sometimes frowned on here but this isn't really mentioned in the how-to.

Page 69 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •