Page 46 of 287 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: HOWTO: VinDSL Conky Script

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: HOWTO: VinDSL Conky Script

Quote Originally Posted by paramvir View Post
    It is the after taste of the German Bier that is good - but wheat bier has a sweetish after taste
    Sweetish or Swedish?

Talking Re: HOWTO: VinDSL Conky Script

Quote Originally Posted by Jedcurtis View Post
    How about this? Could someone post a 'working' conkywx.conf that is currently working for them? I can change the pertinent data to work for my sys.

Thanks,
    Jed
    Ok - once you have cleaned up conkywx - and have read the manual - there is an untouched working copy of conkywx.conf in the /usr/share/conkywx/examples directory

I kept one there just for this - where say I have messed it up - now what - there is one in the examples directory - make a fresh copy and voila - good to go

Beans
    Hidden!

After sys restart. See pic.... What is the number 1 down there for?
    Also, I just noticed, it doesn't look like it is using the correct icons for the moon and stuff at the bottom?

Looks like the same as the one in the examples directory.... (conkywx.conf)

Jed
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jedcurtis; October 1st, 2012 at 01:49 PM.

After sys restart. See pic.... What is the number 1 down there for?
    Also, I just noticed, it doesn't look like it is using the correct icons for the moon and stuff at the bottom?

Looks like the same as the one in the examples directory.... (conkywx.conf)

Jed
    The last 2 lines of your template - forecast temperatures and CoR [chance of rain] are not showing - need to check that.

Beans
    Hidden!

@paramvir; Your too awesome! I think my template is ok, but then again maybe not! Here it is;

Code:
    ${voffset 0}${goto 14}${font Weather:size=44}${color6}y${font}
    ${voffset -58}${font RadioSpace:size=33}${color6}${alignc 63}[PT]${font}
    ${voffset 2}${alignc 25}${font}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.4}${color5}Feels${offset 3}like${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color6}[FL]${offset 3}${color5}/${offset 3}${color6}[FCTT]${font}
    ${voffset -40}${goto 225}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=8.75}${color6}[D1T]${font}
    ${voffset 0}${goto 219}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.3}${color5}CoR${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color6}[D1P]${font}
    ${voffset -45}${goto 210}${font KRARound:size=41.5}${color8}I${font}
    ${voffset 6}${font Ubuntu:size=22.75}${color5}${alignc}[CT]${font}
    ${voffset 7}${alignc 6}${font}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=8}${color5}Sunrise${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color6}[SR]${offset 6}${color5}Sunset${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color6}[SS]${font}
    ${voffset 8}${goto 85}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.55}${color5}Humidity ${offset 1}:${offset 2}${color6}[HM]${font}${voffset 11}${goto 84}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.55}${color5}Barometer${offset 1}:${offset 2}${color6}[BR]${font}${voffset 11}${goto 84}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.55}${color5}Bar${offset 3}Trend:${offset 2}${color6}[FCTP]${font}${voffset 11}${goto 84}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.55}${color5}Moonrise ${offset 1}:${color6}[MR]${font}${voffset 11}${goto 85}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.55}${color5}Moonset${offset 1}:${color6}[MS]${font}

${voffset -71}${goto 16}${font ConkyWindNESW:size=41.6}${color6}[BF]${font}${voffset -36}${goto 220}${font MoonPhases:size=35}${color6}[MIF]${font}${voffset -36}${goto 220}${font MoonPhases:size=35}${color8}${font}
    ${voffset -1}${goto 22}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=8.45}${color3}[WS] ${voffset -1}${goto 230}[MP]${font}
    ${voffset 8}${goto 45}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8.5}${color5}[D2D]${goto 100}[D3D]${goto 154}[D4D]${goto 202}[D5D]${font}
    ${voffset 2}${goto 48}${font ConkyWeather:size=32}${color6}[D2F]${goto 100}[D3F]${goto 157}[D4F]${goto 215}[D5F]${font}
    ${voffset 1}${goto 45}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8.5}${color3}[D2T]${goto 115}[D3T]${goto 124}[D4T]${goto 190}[D5T]${font}
    ${voffset -1}${goto 24}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8.45}${color5}CoR${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color3}[D2P]${goto 84}${color5}CoR${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color3}[D3P]${goto 144}${color5}CoR${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color3}[D4P]${goto 190}${color5}CoR${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color3}[D5P]${font}
    Thanks,
    Jed

PS, your not drinking your bier while helping me are you? One shouldn't conky and drink!!!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Gnome

Hey Paramvir,

Ok thanks for that i will leave it alone and just be very happy with what i have got!

As to the Wheat Bier "Hefeweizen Bier" of German its very nice but you won't want too much of it, I prefer the "Pils bier" which isn't cloudy!
    Do you know "Stella Artois" better known to some as "Wife Beater" because after 4 or 5 pints you tend to go into hooligan mode, that's not for me!
    I just get drunk sometimes and then fall asleep on the tram on the way home but wake up in the middle of nowhere after i have missed my stop haha.

If you like wheat bier then you should visit the Munich October fest it starts in the middle of September and runs for a month, check it out on the web!

Talking Re: HOWTO: VinDSL Conky Script

@paramvir; Your too awesome! I think my template is ok, but then again maybe not! Here it is;

Jed

PS, your not drinking your bier while helping me are you? One shouldn't conky and drink!!!
    No I had some for lunch with a buddy he he

Refer to post #409
    Code:
    ####
    ## This buffer is used for text, single lines, output from $exec, and other variables.
    ## Increasing the text buffer size (too high) will drastically reduce Conky's performance.
    ## Decreasing the size (too low) will truncate content and cause strange display output.
    ## Standard text buffer size is 256 bytes (cannot be less). Adjust YOUR buffer wisely!
    #
    text_buffer_size 6500

####
    ## Maximum number of special things, e.g. fonts, offsets, aligns, etc. (default is 512)
    #
    max_specials 600
    Typical output is what you are getting - jack these figures up and see what happens

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Gnome

Hey Jed,

No i mainly just drink at the weekend but sometime that starts on Thursday's
    Here's a fresh vindsl template for you to paste into yours:

${voffset 6}${goto 34}${font Weather:size=44}${color6}y${font}
    ${voffset -58}${font RadioSpace:size=33}${color6}${alignc}[PT]${font}
    ${voffset 2}${alignc 6}${font}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.4}${color5}Feels${of fset 3}like${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color6}[FL]${offset 3}${color5}/${offset 3}${color6}[FCTT]${font}
    ${voffset -40}${goto 203}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=8.75}${color6}[D1T]${font}
    ${voffset 0}${goto 204}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.3}${color5}CoR${offs et 1}:${offset 1}${color6}[D1P]${font}
    ${voffset -45}${goto 188}${font KRARound:size=41.5}${color8}I${font}
    ${voffset 6}${font Ubuntu:size=22.75}${color5}${alignc}[CT]${font}
    ${voffset 7}${alignc 6}${font}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=8}${color5}Sunrise${of fset 1}:${offset 1}${color6}[SR]${offset 6}${color5}Sunset${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color6}[SS]${font}
    ${voffset 8}${goto 85}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.55}${color5}Humidity ${offset 1}:${offset 2}${color6}[HM]${font}${voffset 11}${goto 84}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.55}${color5}Baromete r${offset 1}:${offset 2}${color6}[BR]${font}${voffset 11}${goto 84}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.55}${color5}Bar${off set 3}Trend${offset 1}:${offset 2}${color6}[FCTP]${font}${voffset 11}${goto 84}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.55}${color5}Moonrise ${offset 1}:${color6}[MR]${font}${voffset 11}${goto 85}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.55}${color5}Moonset$ {offset 1}:${color6}[MS]${font}
    ${voffset -61}${goto 16}${font ConkyWindNESW:size=41.6}${color6}[BF]${font}${voffset -36}${goto 196}${font MoonPhases:size=35}${color6}[MIF]${font}${voffset -36}${goto 198}${font MoonPhases:size=35}${color8}8${font}
    ${voffset -1}${goto 22}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=8.45}${color3}[WS] mph${voffset -1}${goto 203}[MP]${font}
    ${voffset 8}${goto 25}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8.5}${color5}[D2D]${goto 85}[D3D]${goto 144}[D4D]${goto 201}[D5D]${font}
    ${voffset 2}${goto 23}${font ConkyWeather:size=32}${color6}[D2F]${goto 83}[D3F]${goto 142}[D4F]${goto 200}[D5F]${font}
    ${voffset 1}${goto 25}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8.5}${color3}[D2T]${goto 85}[D3T]${goto 144}[D4T]${goto 201}[D5T]${font}
    ${voffset -1}${goto 24}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8.45}${color5}CoR${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color3}[D2P]${goto 84}${color5}CoR${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color3}[D3P]${goto 144}${color5}CoR${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color3}[D4P]${goto 201}${color5}CoR${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color3}[D5P]${font}

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by foodoo View Post
    Hey Paramvir,

If you like wheat bier then you should visit the Munich October fest it starts in the middle of September and runs for a month, check it out on the web!
    Sure wish I was there! Here in the US all we are seeing is election BS! Make a bier fest sound like what our politicians need over here! Of course you should all know that politic breaks down to -Poli meaning many, and tics meaning blood sucking insects!!!

Jed

Quote Originally Posted by foodoo View Post
    Hey Paramvir,

Ok thanks for that i will leave it alone and just be very happy with what i have got!

As to the Wheat Bier "Hefeweizen Bier" of German its very nice but you won't want too much of it, I prefer the "Pils bier" which isn't cloudy!
    Do you know "Stella Artois" better known to some as "Wife Beater" because after 4 or 5 pints you tend to go into hooligan mode, that's not for me!
    I just get drunk sometimes and then fall asleep on the tram on the way home but wake up in the middle of nowhere after i have missed my stop haha.

Yes I see that on Travel n Living channel and salivate - though now we have some pubs that import the raw stock from Germany and brew it in house in huge things

It is GOOD

Otherwise Kingfisher Lite is good

Page 46 of 287 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast