Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Samsung N150 Plus Touchpad problem.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    UK, London. Wapping.
    Beans
    769
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

    Samsung N150 Plus Touchpad problem.

    Hello all.

    I've just installed Ubuntu 11.04 on a Samsung N150 Plus for a relative who I've been trying to get to use Ubuntu for ages and want to get it as perfect as possible.

    I have everything working well except two finger scrolling on the touchpad it's quite buggy and skips about as I scroll with it.

    So here's the question does anyone have any ideas on how to make the two finger scrolling work correctly?

    Thanks for any help.
    The Other Ubuntu Search Engine touse
    Before following advice look at this.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Beans
    14,738
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

    Re: Samsung N150 Plus Touchpad problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by ayenack View Post
    Hello all.

    I've just installed Ubuntu 11.04 on a Samsung N150 Plus for a relative who I've been trying to get to use Ubuntu for ages and want to get it as perfect as possible.

    I have everything working well except two finger scrolling on the touchpad it's quite buggy and skips about as I scroll with it.

    So here's the question does anyone have any ideas on how to make the two finger scrolling work correctly?

    Thanks for any help.
    Hi, I do not know if this is what you need but you can look at the whole page and see.
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...2#post10825222

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    UK, London. Wapping.
    Beans
    769
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

    Re: Samsung N150 Plus Touchpad problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by wildmanne39 View Post
    Hi, I do not know if this is what you need but you can look at the whole page and see.
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...2#post10825222
    Not quite. I've got the touchpad to turn off while typing, it was just when in us that it seems to always wants to automatically scroll up when trying to scroll web pages and so fourth.

    But it's not a problem now as an external mouse is always used apparently.

    Thanks anyway.
    The Other Ubuntu Search Engine touse
    Before following advice look at this.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Beans
    14,738
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

    Re: Samsung N150 Plus Touchpad problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by ayenack View Post
    Not quite. I've got the touchpad to turn off while typing, it was just when in us that it seems to always wants to automatically scroll up when trying to scroll web pages and so fourth.

    But it's not a problem now as an external mouse is always used apparently.

    Thanks anyway.
    Hi, thats good that it was resolved one way or another.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •