Thread: How to Install Photoshop

How to Install Photoshop

Hi

I have been looking for the way that I can use to download the photoshop.

I found this link http://www.icpep.org/installing-phot...-ubuntu-10-10/

I downloaded wine and I did all the steps. The only problem is I must have photoshop to run it using wine but actually I don't have it.

So, in this case what should I do ? Should I download the photoshop from the internet then run it with wine or what ?

Thanks

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: How to Install Photoshop

Buy a legit copy, that way you should get some support from the supplier.
    If you download a stolen/pirated copy you don't know anything about it and there's no support nor nuffink!

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: How to Install Photoshop

You could also persevere a bit more with gimp. It looks a bit different from Photoshop, with separate windows for tools and layers, but in reality it still does just about everything that P'shop does, but for free.

In version 2.7 available from a ppa, it is possible to have a single window setup in gimp, but I found that it was hardly worth the change to a beta version where you had to go to the single window setup at each startup, and the arrangement within the window was never correct, with the tools taking much far too much space, so I have gone back to the stable version from the webupd8 ppa for 10.04.

In future it will probably be a lot better than now, but I have grown used to the current separate windows and quite like it.