Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 81

Thread: Ubuntu Membership Application : lovinglinux

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Beans
    1,374
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

    Re: Ubuntu Membership Application : lovinglinux

    yep! +1 great howto's/support.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Newry, Northern Ireland
    Beans
    1,258

    Re: Ubuntu Membership Application : lovinglinux

    +1 from me too.
    Can't think of anything profound or witty.
    My Blog: http://gonzothegeek.blogspot.co.uk/

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    United States
    Beans
    4,459
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

    Re: Ubuntu Membership Application : lovinglinux

    Got to say he is a definite Ubuntu user who has put a lot of effort into his
    tutorials and work in flash and firefox. There are a select few who help in
    these Forums that go that extra distance and he is one of them. Graphic
    interface for the script in the flash-aid extension for Firefox has made a lot of
    New Ubuntu users very happy to say the least. A great candidate for Ubuntu membership.
    Remember hence where you come and pass it down.
    Ubuntu Forums member #899097 and Ubuntu Member:
    http://www.ubuntupocketguide.com/index_main.html
    Main Page -

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Beans
    14
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

    Re: Ubuntu Membership Application : lovinglinux

    Wow! I can't believe how much time you spent with me today detailing not only a solution to my Firefox problem (and then-some), but encouraging me to learn Firefox 4 (even though I was deadset against it!) Thank you *so much* for your help! I guess the forums aren't as scary as I thought they were!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brazil
    Beans
    12,497
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio 12.04 Precise Pangolin

    Re: Ubuntu Membership Application : lovinglinux

    Quote Originally Posted by dniMretsaM View Post
    I'll definitely +1 this application! For all the Firefox support that you've given me and many others! As well as all the add-ons, themes, etc that you do (FlashAid is amazingly handy)! Keep up the good work and the best of luck on your application!
    Quote Originally Posted by el_koraco View Post
    hell yeah!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sisco311 View Post
    +1 from me too!
    Quote Originally Posted by leoquant View Post
    yep! +1 great howto's/support.
    Quote Originally Posted by spynappels View Post
    +1 from me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by garvinrick4 View Post
    Got to say he is a definite Ubuntu user who has put a lot of effort into his
    tutorials and work in flash and firefox. There are a select few who help in
    these Forums that go that extra distance and he is one of them. Graphic
    interface for the script in the flash-aid extension for Firefox has made a lot of
    New Ubuntu users very happy to say the least. A great candidate for Ubuntu membership.
    Thank you all for the support. Very much appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjasinloaf View Post
    Wow! I can't believe how much time you spent with me today detailing not only a solution to my Firefox problem (and then-some), but encouraging me to learn Firefox 4 (even though I was deadset against it!) Thank you *so much* for your help! I guess the forums aren't as scary as I thought they were!
    Thanks for the support and welcome to the forums. You will see this is one of the best communities on the web.
    Last edited by lovinglinux; May 17th, 2011 at 03:53 AM.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tennessee, USA
    Beans
    675
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

    Re: Ubuntu Membership Application : lovinglinux

    I support this. You have helped a lot in the Ubuntu community, and I know it has effected me for sure.
    --Corrytonapple----
    [Toshiba L455-S5008] [Intel Pentium 2.4GHz Procesor]
    [250GB HDD;4GB RAM] [Debian Wheezy 7.0 with GNOME 3][Fedora 16]

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Beans
    9

    Re: Ubuntu Membership Application : lovinglinux

    Was helpful to me with firefox, thank you.

    vouch for you for getting the membership! would have a great dramatic impact as you have given alot to the community as what i have seen.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Beans
    35

    Re: Ubuntu Membership Application : lovinglinux

    Umarks 2.0.0 !!!

    A great utility for Ubuntu users considering that ubuntu releases a new operating system every 4 months. Wonder why your utility 'Umarks 2.0.0' is not in development.

    Sure a handy tool for Ubuntu users.

    cheers!!!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brazil
    Beans
    12,497
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio 12.04 Precise Pangolin

    Re: Ubuntu Membership Application : lovinglinux

    Quote Originally Posted by corrytonapple View Post
    I support this. You have helped a lot in the Ubuntu community, and I know it has effected me for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhys_Mayhew View Post
    Was helpful to me with firefox, thank you.

    vouch for you for getting the membership! would have a great dramatic impact as you have given alot to the community as what i have seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzafsh View Post
    Umarks 2.0.0 !!!

    A great utility for Ubuntu users considering that ubuntu releases a new operating system every 4 months. Wonder why your utility 'Umarks 2.0.0' is not in development.

    Sure a handy tool for Ubuntu users.

    cheers!!!
    Thank you for the support.

    Umarks is no longer under development because there was simply no interest on it. Sorry for the inconvenience, but the extension was really complicated and the lack of users didn't justified keeping it alive, specially that you can achieve the most important functionality via command or via Synaptic.
    Last edited by lovinglinux; May 17th, 2011 at 03:53 AM.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Kitimat B.C. Canada
    Beans
    244
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

    Re: Ubuntu Membership Application : lovinglinux

    +1

    The support from lovinglinux has been incredible, especially for us noobies. The instructions I have recieved, have been quite clear and concise. Extremely helpful indeed!

    I can only hope to one day become a tenth as helpful!

    Best of luck lovinglinux.

    Kirby

    P.S.
    I just read your ubuntu wiki page, and until now, I hadn't realized that your avatar was a Cylon penguin - That is AWESOME! I too share your love for sci-fi, BSG and Caprica (darn syfy!) especially. The wiki was a great read - Thanks so much for sharing.
    We need to identify the sociopaths and psychotics in our society & remove them from their positions of power & influence over Humanity's evolution! Then we need to prevent these sick people from ever again having such lopsided powers over us. Me

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •