I installed all the codecs (Rhythmbox plays the files fine) - GStreamer good, bad and ugly

Tried this link but when i open the SH file it was blank, alright i enter the code, save it and try run it in terminal

Code:
crucias@Crucias-PC:/usr/share/applications/Songbird$ ls
application.ini  defaults     lib           searchplugins     songbird.sh
bin              extensions   LICENSE.html  songbird          TRADEMARK.txt
blocklist.xml    gst-plugins  plugins       songbird-512.png  updater.ini
chrome           gstreamer    README.txt    songbird-bin      xulrunner
components       jsmodules    scripts       songbird.ini
Code:
sudo gedit songbird.sh
I entered this into the blank file and closed it

Code:
SB_GST_SYSTEM=1 //usr/share/applications/Songbird/songbird
then CHMOD'd the file as suggested

Code:
sudo chmod 755 //usr/share/applications/Songbird/songbird.sh
and ran it

Code:
//usr/share/applications/Songbird/sh songbird.sh
and get this

Code:
 crucias@Crucias-PC:/usr/share/applications/Songbird$ sh songbird.sh
/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/menuproxies/libappmenu.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64

(songbird-bin:12392): Gtk-WARNING **: Failed to load type module: /usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/menuproxies/libappmenu.so

(songbird-bin:12392): Gtk-WARNING **: Failed to load type module: /usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/menuproxies/libappmenu.so

(songbird-bin:12392): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_debug_add_log_function: assertion `func != NULL' failed

LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libtotem-cone-plugin.so [/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libtotem-cone-plugin.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64]
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libtotem-gmp-plugin.so [/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libtotem-gmp-plugin.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64]
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libtotem-mully-plugin.so [/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libtotem-mully-plugin.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64]
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libtotem-narrowspace-plugin.so [/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libtotem-narrowspace-plugin.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64]
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/librhythmbox-itms-detection-plugin.so [/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/librhythmbox-itms-detection-plugin.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64]
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library /var/lib/flashplugin-installer/npwrapper.libflashplayer.so [/var/lib/flashplugin-installer/npwrapper.libflashplayer.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64]
Anyone got a clue where to start tracking my bug? When i run this script no codecs load and i cannot even play my normal files. I can play non MPEG4-AAC files without the script.

I am using Natty 11.04 x64 on an intel core2 duo architecture and using the default Unity stuff