Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Android emulator

Beans

Re: Android emulator

Thanks to you too, i was inspired to find out how to launch the debugger against the running android on virtualbox! One off the TODO list

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by SevenMachines View Post
    Thanks to you too, i was inspired to find out how to launch the debugger against the running android on virtualbox! One off the TODO list
    You are welcome. I guess we were both inspired, because after installing Android, I started to test Fennec on the desktop,then decided to add support for Fennec testing on my FoxTester extension and ended adding support for testing Fennec, Seamonkey and Thunderbird. So no now FoxTester can be used for testing a lot of stuff besides Firefox itself

Beans

Hi. Sorry for bringing back an old thread, but I have a question.

I followed the and got everything working, until it comes to the point of running the AVD. If I try to run it from the frontend, it doesn't work at all, and if I try to run it from the terminal, I get the error:

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Any advice?

Thanks in advance.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

From the forum code of conduct:
    If a post is older than a year or so and hasn't had a new reply in that time, instead of replying to it, create a new thread. In the software world, a lot can change in a very short time, and doing things this way makes it more likely that you will find the best information. You may link to the original discussion in the new thread if you think it may be helpful.
    Forum DOs and DON'Ts
    Never assume that information you find using a search engine is up-to-date.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12