Quote Originally Posted by neopium View Post
I can't read your link, I'm not on facebook

Fedora will support Gnome officially in the next release due by th end of the month, while Ubuntu will not support it before october...
Fedora fully supports Gnome 3 in the current Fedora 15 beta. It's 100% working and feature complete. I switched to Fedora when I saw the Ubuntu Gnome 3 ppa falling further and further behind on updates and functionality. It's a little different, but Fedora does have some things going for it. The biggest complaint I had was the default fonts which SUCK. Installed the better font hinter and then the Ubuntu fonts and it's good to go. Gnome 3 is awesome, after trying both it and Unity there really is no comparison.

As a side note, SuSE also has full Gnome 3 support and software installation is even easier on SuSE than Fedora. Really hard to choose between the two.

If you're more interested in Gnome 3 than the Distro it's running on, Ubuntu really isn't where you need to be right now, sadly. There is a sizable number of people switching to Fedora right now from Ubuntu which is the main reason I choose Fedora over SuSE.