Thread: .img, .cue, .sub and .cdd to .iso or some other readable format

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

.img, .cue, .sub and .cdd to .iso or some other readable format

I have files with extensions .img, .cue, .sub and .cdd. I presume the can all be combined somehow into one cohesive CD/DVD image, like a .iso or something.

I've looked at a number of posts and websites, but all I found were conversion methods for .bin + .cue -> .iso and .img -> .iso

I converted .img -> .iso using cdd2iso and then burned it using k3b. What came out was clearly a piece of software, but not the whole thing - snippets of images and videos, really not usable.

I tried to use k3b directly in the folder and although it recognizes .cue and .img, it doesn't want to burn it on a CD/DVD.

I'm a total beginner, so if you could provide some step-by-step help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Beans
    Distro

Re: .img, .cue, .sub and .cdd to .iso or some other readable format

Ok, I found a temporary fix - there is a CloneCD program available for a free 21 day trial. I couldn't make it run on Wine so I had to resort to Windows.

I'd still be interested if there existed something analogous on Ubuntu besides ccd2iso, which converts only .img files.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Check out AcetoneISO, its somewhat similar to Alcohol120% (in functionality)
    Don't ask what your company can do for you.
    Ask what you can do for
    your company!

Beans
    Distro

Thanks, great program. Looks like the files themselves are corrupted - I tried CloneCD, Daemon Pro and AcetoneISO. Everything fails...

Thanks again.