Next Team Meeting: April 4 at 8:00 p.m. on IRC
Please join us April 4 at 8:00 p.m. in #ubuntu-us-va on irc.freenode.net
If you aren't sure how to use IRC, here's some help: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat
April 4 2011 Meeting Agenda
If you have some feedback on any of the above items or need to discuss something and can't make it, feel free to email the list and we can discuss it there
Hope to see y'all there!
Re: Next Team Meeting: April 4 at 8:00 p.m. on IRC
April 4, 2011 IRC Meeting Minutes
- Attendees: jtatum, dasnipa|arpy, Jagged, jledbetter, lexvegas
- Chair: jledbetter (was running late so jtatum started meeting)
- Nominations were opened from the floor. Jagged nominated jledbetter. So, jledbetter is now the lead.
- Also discussed was the term: 4/4/2011 - 1/1/2012 or 4/4/2011 - 12.04 (synced to release cycle)
- The votes were 4 in favor of release cycle (end 12.04) and no votes for ending January 2012
- We also discussed global jam and release parties. No one was able to attend the global jam but there is interest in a release party. Perhaps online and some in person. More forthcoming on the mailing list.
- IRC Log