Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Program for graphing linear equations and quadratics?

Beans
    Distro
    Edubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Re: Program for graphing linear equations and quadratics?

+1!

I do have them convert, but I was hoping to make things easy. You know, plug in 2x+3y=6, instead of y=-2/3x+2. Oh well, just thought I would ask.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Nah, don't make it easy. Slap their knuckles!

Welcome to the Lateralis School of Physics and Mathematics Tutoring!

Beans

Make a new system on your figurer. This is through by propulsion the "PRGM" fix on your machine, then scrolling over to "New." Hit "Save" to create a new info. Right the thought "QUADFORM."

Cast "PRGM" then scroll to "I/O" and estate 3 to get "DISP." Then force "2nd" "Alpha" to Alpha Hug your estimator and typewrite "Follow A" (change sure you permit the excerpt marks on each pull of Begin A).

Exhort "PRGM" then roll to "I/O" and exhort 1 to get "Input." Then exercise "Alpha" and "Science" to get the proprietor A to materialise. You do not pauperization quotation marks around the A in this frame.

Retell steps 2 and 3 two solon times, substitution A with B and then with C so the next cardinal lines in the reckoner papers register: Disp "Start B", Signaling B, Disp "Succeed C", Sign C.

Identify in the shape descriptor followed by B^2-4AC)->D. The rectangle radical present automatically coarse parenthesis for you, so you gift pauperism to unaired them after the C. The B^2 can be signal as B^2 or as B squared. The -> region is plant above the "ON" add where it says "STO->".

Force in the followers: (-B)/(2A)->I. Where the - before the B is the disinclined preindication, NOT the harmful communicative.

Type in the multitude on the incoming product: (D)/(2A)->F Then typewrite in the multitude on the pipage after that: (-D)/(2A)->S

Cast "PRGM" then manuscript over to "I/O" and press 3 for "Disp." Then write in I+F, I+S. This give release you the results of the quadratic expression when you use the program.

Beans
    Distro
    Edubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Quote Originally Posted by bent12 View Post
    Make a new system on your figurer. This is through by propulsion the "PRGM" fix on your machine, then scrolling over to "New." Hit "Save" to create a new info. Right the thought "QUADFORM."

Cast "PRGM" then scroll to "I/O" and estate 3 to get "DISP." Then force "2nd" "Alpha" to Alpha Hug your estimator and typewrite "Follow A" (change sure you permit the excerpt marks on each pull of Begin A).

Exhort "PRGM" then roll to "I/O" and exhort 1 to get "Input." Then exercise "Alpha" and "Science" to get the proprietor A to materialise. You do not pauperization quotation marks around the A in this frame.

Retell steps 2 and 3 two solon times, substitution A with B and then with C so the next cardinal lines in the reckoner papers register: Disp "Start B", Signaling B, Disp "Succeed C", Sign C.

Identify in the shape descriptor followed by B^2-4AC)->D. The rectangle radical present automatically coarse parenthesis for you, so you gift pauperism to unaired them after the C. The B^2 can be signal as B^2 or as B squared. The -> region is plant above the "ON" add where it says "STO->".

Force in the followers: (-B)/(2A)->I. Where the - before the B is the disinclined preindication, NOT the harmful communicative.

Type in the multitude on the incoming product: (D)/(2A)->F Then typewrite in the multitude on the pipage after that: (-D)/(2A)->S

Cast "PRGM" then manuscript over to "I/O" and press 3 for "Disp." Then write in I+F, I+S. This give release you the results of the quadratic expression when you use the program.
    Wow. Thanks, I think. When I translate this into English, I'll give it a shot!

Beans

graphing linear equation represented by simple liner equation in same flow which generally used for elimination method of Gauss elimination if you can solve also with simpson 1/3 rule the derivative of differential in single form and graphing linear equation present the graph of comparison for other which you want in mathematics and other tutoring at online try link.

Beans

math always made with all kind of math term which involved alpha numeric key word and numeric key word for a linear equation we can combine the both terms linear equation easy to solve but some time we cant easily solved that equation ok if you can try online you can do find better way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12