Thread: No Activity - White Foreground in Black Background

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

No Activity - White Foreground in Black Background

I once configured my KDE desktop in my netbook to show the Folder View activity and I got it set up the way I want with a global menu bar in the top left corner of the panel after the application launcher. Now, the problem is, the next time I reboot my netbook, I get a white foreground with a black background. I am able to move the white foreground to uncover the black background. At first, if I didn't move the white foreground, at first I thought I saw the white background, but it does not seem to be the case. So, neither the white foreground or black background is right-clickable.

Doing a Google search with the following keywords:

KDE4 "white foreground" "black background"

is unhelpful in finding information on how to rectify my problem with the desktop, so I came here to get some help from the forum.

Here is what I'm talking about:

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: No Activity - White Foreground in Black Background

Hi, everyone. I saw this thread popped up in the first page of the forum and I found a solution by renaming ~/.kde to ~/.kde.bak and I am able to configure my netbook the way I want.

Well, at least I got about 56 views plus me before I post, but at least I solved my problem.

My final question is: How do I mark my thread as "solved?"

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Re: No Activity - White Foreground in Black Background

If I'm correct, click on the Thread tools just above your post, and a drop down menu opens up & one of the options is mark as solved.

If I'm incorrect, the world will blow up in 60 minutes....tick...tick...tick...ect.
    This post is like Brigadoon!