Thread: How do I switch my FireFox icon on Docky?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu UNR

How do I switch my FireFox icon on Docky?

Hi,
    I am very much a n00b, so please excuse any newbie behavior ;P
    So basically, I downloaded Ubuntu Netbook Remix 10.10 on my Acer Aspire One netbook (D250 model) a couple of months ago, and I've been very slow in making the change from windows, but now I'm ready to fully switch as I don't need windows like I did. Anyway, I really just started getting into it (Ubuntu) today and really exploring and so far I've installed Docky, which was a bit longer than I would have expected....black border, but that's taken care of now and I've also imported all my music from windows 7. Not much, but It feels like a lot lol.
    Ahhh, back to my question: how can I switch the FireFox icon on Docky from the default?
    And while I'm on the subject of Docky and icons, is their a way to make a icon (shortcut) for Facebook or any other websites in general?

P.S. Sorry for the psuedo-intro there at the beginning, but I felt like I needed to put on somewhere lol

Thanks!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu UNR

Re: How do I switch my FireFox icon on Docky?

UPDATE: I've tried doing the regular 'ol properties tab to switch the icon, but all it did was switch the icon in the Applications: Internet: Firefox Web Browser. I then put Firefox on my desktop, rather than Docky, to see if the icon would change there and it didn't...