Hello there!, i am a past Ubuntu user and im thinking about coming back.
I currently only use 4 programs
- Google Chrome
Now the reason im thinking about switching from windows xp to Ubuntu because i have more ram than it will accept
I have 4 gigs and its only using 2
I also know the reason this is (because its 32 bit not 64)
Ok Now to my questions
Now for some helpful Links
- Is it possible to play Rift on Ubunutu?
- Is it possible to play Minecraft on Ubuntu?
- Can i run Google Chrome on Ubuntu
- What is the ram limit for Ubuntu?
- Can i run Rocket Dock on Ubuntu or does Ubuntu have a similiar built in feature.
- And is there a possibilty of Rift and Minecraft running worse on ubuntu than they do on my crappy xp os?
- How do you install ubuntu without a disc?
- How do i duel boot windows xp x32 and Ubuntu?