Thread: Burn .m2ts to DVD

Beans

Question Burn .m2ts to DVD

Hi folks,

I have multiple .m2ts files which I want to burn to a DVD for playback on a laptop/PC/DVD player.

With each .m2ts file as a new chapter...

I tried this with DeVeDe, but the .iso output by it doesn't seem to work. I can mount it, but VLC won't play it.

Any tips would be great ta!

Beans

Re: Burn .m2ts to DVD

Come on people

Someone must know, there must be a solution out there

I LOVE ubuntu but my only problem is video authoring.

I have a Sony HD cam that products m2ts and currently I can't transfer the files into ubuntu and burn. I dont care about editing, i just want to burn them with the correct wrappers to make them play in most/all blueray players.

This is the only thing stopping me from deleting Windows. Just think of the satisfaction that will give you, another ex windows user formats drive for ubuntu.
    Just need help on this one last thing.

Anyone?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Re: Burn .m2ts to DVD

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool View Post
    Come on people

Someone must know, there must be a solution out there

I LOVE ubuntu but my only problem is video authoring.

I have a Sony HD cam that products m2ts and currently I can't transfer the files into ubuntu and burn. I dont care about editing, i just want to burn them with the correct wrappers to make them play in most/all blueray players.

This is the only thing stopping me from deleting Windows. Just think of the satisfaction that will give you, another ex windows user formats drive for ubuntu.
    Just need help on this one last thing.

Anyone?
    I wish that I could give you an answer. I created an edited video with Openshot. I can't burn it as an image file in Brasero.