Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cannot access one website

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: Cannot access one website

I can't access the Apple.com.I upgrade the from Ubuntu 9.0.4 to 10.4 then I tried to access the Apple site as testing as It works.but I restarted the pc,The try again.now It doesn't work...
    I'm using Firefox 3.6.16.The access the Apple.com has been an problem since I'm using 9.0.4.Please help.
    Thanks.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

I've been having similar issues.

Last week I was unable to access opendns.com, and because I was using them as my DNS, I couldn't get to any site, so I had to change my DNS settings until I got it fixed.

I can now connect to the site, and use them as my DNS but it ended up being my ISP was blocking me out. I have no idea why.

If your router supports it, try pinging the site straight from the router. I have a page on my router where by I can ping from the router. That way you can find out if it's just your computer, or if it's your whole internet connection.

Josh

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

I don't have router and I have dsl connection only.My ethernet cable connect directly between modem and my laptop.My Network connection have Auto eth0 and DSL.I wrote the my ISP username and service and pasword in DSL window. DSL Connection is work fine.but apple.com block me when I access the site. Is something wrong in my DSL connection?I try to using Auto eth0.It doesn' t work.How can I setup Auto eth0? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you for help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12