Thread: iPhone remote access

Beans

Thumbs down [SOLVED]iPhone remote access

Hello, I'm relatively new to linux. I was wondering if there is any program available that will remotely access my iPhone. I have seen programs that let me controll my PC using my iPhone but i would like the other way around. The girlfriend doesn't have internet access at home and she's always bloody texting me. So i need to stop what I'm working on just to text her back. Well if i find a program that lets me remotely access my device i can text her back without leaving the keyboard

iPhone 3G Jailbroken (3.1.3)

Thanks in advance,

Nicky
    Last edited by N1CKY; February 11th, 2011 at 10:37 PM.

Beans

Re: iPhone remote access

Open Cydia on your iPhone, install Veency, use a VNC client on your computer and connect to your iPhone with its IP address. (Don't ask me for VNC client recommendations, I haven't found any good ones)

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by I♥HTML5 View Post
    Open Cydia on your iPhone, install Veency, use a VNC client on your computer and connect to your iPhone with its IP address. (Don't ask me for VNC client recommendations, I haven't found any good ones)
    Thank you so much! A little more research found a good client too!

Fully functional!

http://www.realvnc.com/cgi-bin/download.cgi

Beans

I had used RealVNC on Windows, but didn't know it had a Linux version. I just might have to try that.