AVI to DVD: DeVeDe: 1.5 gig ISO, only 30 seconds
Ubuntu Linux 10.10
I used to DeVeDe to make an 1.5 gig ISO out of an *.avi file. I then
burned burned the ISO to a DVD with K3B. All I got was 30 seconds of
play time that consisted only of the printed words of the title on a
1. I chose VideoDVD when DeVeDe launched
2. I added the AVI file in the window at the right
3. I made a title in the window on the left
4. I checked the "create menu option"
5. I checked NTSC ( I'm in the U.S. )
6. I checked "create ISO"
7. I checked "Erase temporary files"
I already trashed two blank DVDs with having spent several hours per
Any idea of what I am doing wrong?
Thanks in advance for any information
Tags for this Thread