Thread: dual booting distros. anyone know best out of box wifi

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

Question dual booting distros. anyone know best out of box wifi

hi i use alot of distros just new to linux checkin them out all the time ubuntu has stayed forever along with zorin now but they dont have out of box support for wifi for my other laptop hp pavillion dv2 1030us. and no ethernet to connect for drivers need to have them out of box. does anyone know the very best distro for wifi proly?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: dual booting distros. anyone know best out of box wifi

Each distro will have differing support for the many wifi cards available. The best way to see which works for you is to try a live CD.

Also, please take care when writing as your post was very difficult to read.
    The Free Software war is won, all else is now maneuvering
    http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/27361/image/1/

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

Re: dual booting distros. anyone know best out of box wifi

Quote Originally Posted by shof2k View Post
    Each distro will have differing support for the many wifi cards available. The best way to see which works for you is to try a live CD.

Also, please take care when writing as your post was very difficult to read.
    lol yeah not much for proofreading just like my doctors signatures not real dr just u know.
    yeah ive known this actually just been trying so many about 4 now it takes a min to download a gig sometimes. just thought maybe a certain one would work better.
    now what if i get a distro for networking? wouldnt that most likely have somethin out of box with a graphical interface?