Thread: Listen audio player start playlist?

Beans

Listen audio player start playlist?

I recently installed and like the Listen audio player. I wonder if anyone can tell me if there is a way to launch this program to play a particular playlist? I'd like to use this on my headless server with an fm transmitter plugged in.

Thanks,
    cory

Beans

Re: Listen audio player start playlist?

Bumping this, because I have the same question. I can't find any way to specify a playlist on the command line. I can't figure out if this is a bug, or just my cluelessness.

Beans

Listen audio player start playlist?

Listen does work with playlists.. unless maybe i don't understand what kind of playlists you're talking about..

my problem is that all of a sudden i lost all the playlists menu in Listen Audio Player..
    i put new playlist and it does nothing.. and it does nothing as if there were no playlists, until any other day, i open listen and then it does show me my playlists [and 10 empty new playlists].

does anyone know what's going on? how can i have the playlists menu always there where it belongs?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: Listen audio player start playlist?

Hi, this is an old thread so it has been closed please start a new thread of your own with a descriptive title.
    Thanks