Thread: the new docs page

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Talking the new docs page

hi all i mstill working on the google docs page for the loco ive gotten a few good responses and made those who did respond active on it also to make changes and such ill also send out the connection info so someone else can hlp run it also for when im not available or its needed to be done right now i got i think like 14 peeps total added for use and theres a ton of email addys i gotten a hold of im working them in when they send an emai lt othe new email i sent out im nit sure how to import it from the vcard i was sent with addys so if someone knows please let me know ive been cut and paste alot of it so far most i gotten also will need to make clear on wich user name i should be using for them i hate to nitpick but theres alot of diffrent names ive noticed people using and itsa the same one so its geting confussing for me id like to suggest it all be kept simple i know i try to kee pup and i get confused when i get 2 or more diffrent names in the irc and ims and ff with the samre person but diffrent names they go by so if icall u something else by mistake thats why im trying to set up a contacts list als o for us to make it easier for me to know exactly who im talking to whe nwe due the loco stuff and make it more consistant in general for my own use id hate to think im talking to one and find out it waas the wrong person i was talking to later on with an idea

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

Re: the new docs page

We also have an official team wiki that can be used for collaboration on documents. It has the advantage of being open source and does not require you to submit your e-mail address to google.

The Missouri Team wiki is at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MissouriTeam