Thread: Humble Bundle #2 is out

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Humble Bundle #2 is out

I don't know if its already been posted (I didn't see it on the first couple of pages), but the Humble Bundle #2 is out, it includes Braid (a native Linux version if finally out!!!), Machinarium, Osmos, Cortex ***mand, and Revenge of the Titans.

There's only two days left so get it while you can.

For those not familiar with the Humble Bundle, it's basically a pack of indie games that you can choose how much you want to pay for them. You could pay nothing, or as much as a million bucks if you want to. Me personally, I paid $20, I felt it was a good amount, and a good amount I could spare.

Right now Windows is contributing the most to the revenue, but Linux users are paying the highest average. In fact our average is about double of what Windows users are contributing. Who says we're all a bunch of freeloaders who wouldn't pay for software.

You can find it here!

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

Re: Humble Bundle #2 is out

So far Ive played Revenge of the Titans which is great, and Osmos which is pure awesome. If I smoked weed, I'd be playing it for days on end.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

Re: Humble Bundle #2 is out

There's already a long thread about it here: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1644127

Thread closed.
    elementary OS Luna
    My Screenshot