Thread: Cannot setup google contacts in evolution

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Cool Cannot setup google contacts in evolution

Hi Guys,

I have just installed the new 10.10 netbook edition of ubuntu on my netbook. It really good and intuitive but I have a couple of questions about evolution.

I can see straight away that they have segregated the calendar and contacts away from the main evolution app and they are shown in the applications menu as separate apps. Thats great and actually really handy, my questions are as follows:

1) There is no option to add a google address book anymore, just local and LDAP. I use google apps so would really like to get my contacts syncing to my netbook (this option is still available for calendars strangely). Does anyone know how to setup a google address book in this new system?
    2) How do I get my signature to go above forwarded and replied emails? The option to do it seems to have disappeared from the evolution menu.
    3) How can I add the calendar and address book icons to the side menu on the netbook?

Thanks for the help in advance guys! I am sure, as usual you will give me great advice!

Regards,

Jing

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Cannot setup google contacts in evolution

Bump!