Thread: [10.10] Searching song in Rhythmbox

Beans

[10.10] Searching song in Rhythmbox

Hi. Let's see...

I used to open Rhythmbox and click on the playlist. Then I typed a song's name and the chosen song would appear highlighted on the playlist.

However, since I upgraded to Maverick when I repeat that same procedure Rhythmbox will search for an artist containing whatever I typed instead of a song's title containing it.

I want the old feature back. I don't know if I'm being clear...

Beans

Re: [10.10] Searching song in Rhythmbox

Seconded.

Dont know whether it's Rhythmbox's bug or the the Ubuntu's.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: [10.10] Searching song in Rhythmbox

Quote Originally Posted by Frasc0 View Post
    Hi. Let's see...

I used to open Rhythmbox and click on the playlist. Then I typed a song's name and the chosen song would appear highlighted on the playlist.

However, since I upgraded to Maverick when I repeat that same procedure Rhythmbox will search for an artist containing whatever I typed instead of a song's title containing it.

I want the old feature back. I don't know if I'm being clear...
    This isn't a big deal....check out my Screen-shot, i had Selected the the Title option near the Search menu, and it will list Songs(from TITLE) instead for Artist...I am using Lucid now, so don't know whether this option will their in maverick or not, but you can check out Preferences/Option or somewhere in Rhuthmbox...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " We need Support to make Ubuntu more Flexible > http://www.facebook.com/groups/224031050966311?ap=1 "