Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Linux Friendly Computer Repair?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Re: Linux Friendly Computer Repair?

Tons of stores i know work on them. Most just not well. I remember once, one asking me whats my root password, and my sudo password...
    Running a forum? Check out MyBB.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Re: Linux Friendly Computer Repair?

Quote Originally Posted by Spr0k3t View Post
    Just letting everyone know that I've started the ball rolling on this project. Domain and hosting is set for five years out. Right now I'm looking for people who would like to help with this project... hammer out the long term run of the business plans, development, localization of the site, and possibly a graphic artist.

If you are interested, drop me a note or reply with some offers to help with the project. The design is going to be an open-source business plan. Hopefully, there can be some compensation done once the project is self sustaining. Primary objective behind this is to be distribution agnostic... so anyone who is interested, mac, windows, bsd, it doesn't matter.

HELLO ............ anybody out there ........... has anybody taken this idea and run with it !!!!

The time is now, to get cracking with this ............... if Mr Shuttleworth is the next "steve jobs" ........ i wanna jump on board !!
    When all is said and done, this is the only life you have.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

Re: Linux Friendly Computer Repair? [UPDATE]

Old thread closed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234