Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Systemax SYX-G31M3 D-Link DWA-130

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Systemax SYX-G31M3 D-Link DWA-130

Does the second icon, "Network Connection:etho:avahi error" look like the attached? If you right-click it and select 'About,' does it say Network Monitor 2.28.1?

It is simply a monitor icon; it does not assist or prevent connection. It simply indicates if you are connected. You don't really need both this and Network Manager.

The part about eth0:avahi error is simply telling you that there is no cable attached and we couldn't get an IP address.

You may safely right-click it and select 'Remove from panel.' You don't need both. Solved?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Oh, Ubuntu, you are my favorite Linux-based operating system" --Dr. Sheldon Cooper, B.Sc., M.Sc., M.A., Ph.D., Sc.D.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Solved?
    Yesssir; 'tis.

I can't thank you enough, chili. This installation really had me freaked, and you just flat-out saved the day.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

'twas my pleasure. It looks like I could have walked over to fix it right there in SC. Glad it's working.
    "Oh, Ubuntu, you are my favorite Linux-based operating system" --Dr. Sheldon Cooper, B.Sc., M.Sc., M.A., Ph.D., Sc.D.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234