I'm so new to Ubuntu I don't even know how to pronounce it! I'm currently downloading the installer for Windows to test drive on my Samsung NC10 netbook. However I do have quite specific requirements and wondered if anyone out there could LMK if these applications run ok.
I'm a photographer who lives on my boat, and the apps I use are:
- Photoshop CS3 (I think this can run with something called Wine)
- Fransom GPSGate (identifies and splits a NMEA GPS signal)
- Maxsea 10.3.5 (chart plotting software)
- Foobar 2000 (audio jukebox)
- VLC (guess this should work ok)
- Adobe Premiere Pro (video editing software)
- Adobe Audition (audio editing software - I make weekly podcasts)
- Google Earth
Then there's things like Avast and Superantispyware etc too.
If anyone can point me to a list of apps that work on Ubuntu or could help out with this list of specific applications I would be very grateful.
Thanks in advance.