Thread: How to access cloud

Beans

How to access cloud

Hi guys,
    I have just installed the 64 bit UEC , cloud controller and node controller.Actually i am implementing private cloud for my organisation, i opted for UEC . I have installed both cloud and node controller succesfully, downloaded an image of lucid lynx from store, i am using Hybrid Fox to manage the server.
    Problems are-
    -> When i try to run the instance of the image it says "No available Resources"
    Ya i used my own key pair for that.
    Later when i tried to run it runs, i am unable to figure out what was the problem
    -> How to access the cloud (by users on LAN ) or to make the best out of it. I searched quiet a bit but unable to find some document which can fully tells how to actually access the services in the cloud,after running their instances.

I am sure that there is much to do with the cloud. Plz solve the above two problems and also tell me some good resource to learn about the uec in detail.
    Last edited by Chauhan Ankit; October 25th, 2010 at 04:20 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: How to access cloud

Hi!
    I think you can resolve the problem by de-registering your cluster and then re-registering it and registering your node with it. Check out this thread for a similar situation and useful commands

http://open.eucalyptus.com/forum/pro...e-registration