Thread: ISO not mounting

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

ISO not mounting

I have an iso which doesn't seem to be mounting.

Furis mounter mounts it but doesn't display any file
    Acetone asks me convert from img to iso it because it sees it as a img file. When I try running the setup, it doesn't see it as a img
    Gismount ... doesn't recognize it as a iso

Daemon tool in wins7 mounts it and runs it fine

on ubuntu lucid

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: ISO not mounting

Assuming that you are using the gnome version of Ubuntu Lucid, right-click on the ISO and choose either "Open with Archive Manager" (to look inside and/or extract) or "Open with Archive Mounter" (to mount). What happens with them?
    Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 22.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags

Member: Not Canonical Team

If you need help with your forum account, such as SSO login issues, username changes, etc, the correct place to contact an admin is here. Please do not PM me about these matters unless you have been asked to - unsolicited PMs concerning forum accounts will be ignored.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: ISO not mounting

Quote Originally Posted by coffeecat View Post
    Assuming that you are using the gnome version of Ubuntu Lucid, right-click on the ISO and choose either "Open with Archive Manager" (to look inside and/or extract) or "Open with Archive Mounter" (to mount). What happens with them?
    Archive Mounter doesn't see or detects the files. I'm extracting it and open the contents will run file