Page 113 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1202

Thread: New music player - Exaile!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

Re: New music player - Exaile!

I love this player! Anyone figured out a way to make exaile the default player for your multimedia key instead of Rythmbox? I've tried to do the GConf-editor but I can find the keyboard shortcuts anywhere like others have suggested elsewhere to try to change the default player.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

Has anyone come across this bug while playing MP3s?

https://bugs.launchpad.net/exaile/+bug/188633

If so pls confirm it.
    Bye,

Chandru

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

@komodojay

I just removed Rhythmbox and set Exaile as the multimedia app in "Preferred Applications". Everything including global gnome shortcuts work now.
    Bye,

Chandru

Beans

i tried searching, but i can't seem to see anyone mentioning how everytime you load exaile it resets the sound to 70%
    this has happened on every machine (x86 or x64) from edgy to gutsy.
    i've heard some talk of it being alsa's fault, but no other app does it.
    can i get rid of this?
    Thinkpad T400 | 14.1" LED Screen | Core 2 Duo T9400 | 3GB DDR3 | 320GB WD HD | intel 5300 | ATI 3470 & Intel 4500 GFX
    i7 920 | ASUS P6T DLX | 6GB DDR3 | Nvidia GTX 260 (216)

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

Move the volume slider above your playlist to 100%. It'll stop setting the volume, then you can use alsa to control the volume.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Fraktyl View Post
    Move the volume slider above your playlist to 100%. It'll stop setting the volume, then you can use alsa to control the volume.
    i tried that, but then i just get the same message with 100%
    "Changing volume: 100%"

this is ridiculous
    Thinkpad T400 | 14.1" LED Screen | Core 2 Duo T9400 | 3GB DDR3 | 320GB WD HD | intel 5300 | ATI 3470 & Intel 4500 GFX
    i7 920 | ASUS P6T DLX | 6GB DDR3 | Nvidia GTX 260 (216)

Beans
    Distro

is there any way to make exaile read east european characters in the id3 tags? i wouldn't really care about it if i wasn't using audioscrobbler...

and i'm sorry if it was already mentioned, you wouldn't want me to read more than 100 pages now would you

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by 3pleT View Post
    is there any way to make exaile read east european characters in the id3 tags? i wouldn't really care about it if i wasn't using audioscrobbler...

and i'm sorry if it was already mentioned, you wouldn't want me to read more than 100 pages now would you
    exaile still has a lot of trouble with unicode characters. Try upgrading to the newest version (or even the devel version). If that doesn't fix it, it's probably not trivial to fix.
    "Whoever said sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain." - K. Jackson
    Exaile Media Player | Arch Linux
    Click here to have your brain eaten

Beans
    Distro

I have 2 soundcards. The onboard hda-intel I want to use it for movies, browser sounds, headphones, so I gave it index=0 in alsa-base.
    The second one, Audigy SE, is connected to my amplifier, I use it only for music. In amarok it was easy to configure the sound output. I can't find something similar in Exaile.

Has anybody found a way to change the sound output? I did some research, but found nothing.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Radiera View Post
    I have 2 soundcards. The onboard hda-intel I want to use it for movies, browser sounds, headphones, so I gave it index=0 in alsa-base.
    The second one, Audigy SE, is connected to my amplifier, I use it only for music. In amarok it was easy to configure the sound output. I can't find something similar in Exaile.

Has anybody found a way to change the sound output? I did some research, but found nothing.
    Exaile always uses the default playback device, this is currently not configurable.
    "Whoever said sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain." - K. Jackson
    Exaile Media Player | Arch Linux
    Click here to have your brain eaten

Page 113 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast