Thread: My gnome menu applet won't stay scrolled down

Beans

Exclamation My gnome menu applet won't stay scrolled down

Whenever I scroll don my preferences menu, it goes back up. even if my cursor goes as much as one pixel above the down arrow, it goes all the way back up and I can't access my startup applications from the menu. I'm using the single menu applet where all the stuff is in one button. I'm still running Lucid and I don't wish to upgrade for a while.

Here's the animated gif that I made using kazam, ffmpeg (for cropping, editing and converting it to gif) and gimp (for plotting the coordinates and compression)

It's little things like this that can drive you bonkers.

Beans

Re: My gnome menu applet won't stay scrolled down

I just want to bump this thread.

Has there been any developments? I can confim this happens to me, even with a handful of applications on the list. I believe if you try to edit it at all, it messes the whole thing up completely.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Re: My gnome menu applet won't stay scrolled down

From the Ubuntu Forums Code of Conduct.
    If a post is older than a year or so and hasn't had a new reply in that time, instead of replying to it, create a new thread. In the software world, a lot can change in a very short time, and doing things this way makes it more likely that you will find the best information. You may link to the original discussion in the new thread if you think it may be helpful.
    Thread closed.