Thread: Official Lucidity theme discussion thread

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Official Lucidity theme discussion thread

Some of you may already be familiar with my GTK theme known as Lucidity, the version by Isaiah Heyer, or the mockup which inspired it.

I am currently looking into fixing an issue with Google Chrome's cut/copy/paste and zoom menu buttons and have been unable to sort out a fix by comparing it with the Ambiance theme where things work out okay. As someone who is a bit more of a graphics designer than a coder, I figured the best option would be to turn to the community for a resolution as there may be other themers who have hit this issue.

Also, please use this thread to give comments on what you like about the theme and what you would like to see in it. The comments on gnome-look and similar sites can be quite scarce, sadly. ;o Cheers and thanks for any future constructive criticism and assistance with this issue.
    Last edited by emilywind; October 11th, 2010 at 06:33 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Re: Official Lucidity theme discussion thread

I personally think this theme is fantastic. I've used it on Lucid and I like the color you used on the theme. I really like the scrollbars, too. For me, I prefer round corners on most parts of the GTK, and you did it perfectly. I'd like to see how this theme goes c:
    twitter | deviantart | website

i suppert sonikku teh hedgehog

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Official Lucidity theme discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeFire247 View Post
    I personally think this theme is fantastic. I've used it on Lucid and I like the color you used on the theme. I really like the scrollbars, too. For me, I prefer round corners on most parts of the GTK, and you did it perfectly. I'd like to see how this theme goes c:
    Yeah, I just want to get the Chrome issue sorted which actually popped up a bit ago, but I thought it was Chrome being silly at first. I imagine the issue is some sort of bg colour not being set properly, but I cannot find where the issue lies. There also seems to be a problem with Evolution not using the same roundedness on the scrollbars, but I sorted that already.

After I get those bugs fixed I am really not sure what else to do to the theme. Probably just leave it the way it is until I am inspired to modify it in some way as I usually do.