Thread: No internet connection

Beans

No internet connection

Hi, I have the same problem with my wifi connection, but disconnecting and reconnecting it works fine. I guess there's some time-to-live settings anywhere, but I haven't found it yet. You don't need to reboot your PC just use the NetworkManager or some similar applet for the system tray (install it using synaptics installer). I hope this will help a little and that someone have more information about this problem.
    Last edited by Iowan; October 10th, 2010 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Linked to previous thread.

Beans

Re: internet connection failure

Quote Originally Posted by wgrube View Post
    Hi, I have the same problem with my wifi connection, but disconnecting and reconnecting it works fine. I guess there's some time-to-live settings anywhere, but I haven't found it yet. You don't need to reboot your PC just use the NetworkManager or some similar applet for the system tray (install it using synaptics installer). I hope this will help a little and that someone have more information about this problem.
    Sorry, didn't see your last post... Anyway, my problem isn't mechanical and I'm still working on it..

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: No internet connection

Moved to separate thread.
    Linux User #415691 Ubuntu User #8629
    Iowa Team (LoCo): [Wiki] [Launchpad]
    IRC channel: #ubuntu-us-ia on irc.freenode.net