Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things I HATE about geeks

Beans

Re: Things I HATE about geeks

Quote Originally Posted by red_Marvin View Post
    That blog uses quite advanced language for something as crass as spewing a lot of hate
    Follow the 'home' link and bask in the 'we're not racist or homophobic' junk.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by glossywhite View Post
    as well as being a geek, I am an EXTREMELY sociable ...
    Does not compute

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Khakilang View Post
    I don't hate geeks. Chances I might have to work for one of them. Might as well accept who they are and what they are.
    Read my comments again. Then again. Rinse and repeat, until you absorb the "about" part.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

My enter key sometimes gets stuck, after I accidentally spilled beer on the keyboard. I HAVE to smack it!
    make install - not war!

Oh hai!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

Quote Originally Posted by NightwishFan View Post
    I had a friend when when were kids who was such an intense gamer if he did something wrong or lost he would smash the spacebar and after a few weeks it was all lopsided and the left side stuck up.
    was it clean on both sides?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

But, I AM a geek.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by glossywhite View Post
    Hm, it looks like some random guy on the internet compensating for something by tearing down a group of people. The entire posting reeked of the immaturity and intolerance of a 12 year old.
    I had to do it.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin2128 View Post
    Hm, it looks like some random guy on the internet compensating for something by tearing down a group of people. The entire posting reeked of the immaturity and intolerance of a 12 year old.

LOL! It's hilarious actually, this guy CHOSE this life for himself, and he's calling other people stupid?

He is what he claims to hate, a common affliction I find, people are mirrors, what he is really saying is that he despises himself and the choices he's made for himself, and yet STILL, would rather whine about it than get up off his lazy crybaby tushy and DO something about it.

There's your definition of "loser" right there. It's not about the most money, or toys you accumulate in life, it's all about how much fun you have and how many people you help and make smile along the way, everything else is BS indoctrination for wage-slavery.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by Dragynn View Post
    LOL! It's hilarious actually, this guy CHOSE this life for himself, and he's calling other people stupid?

He is what he claims to hate, a common affliction I find, people are mirrors, what he is really saying is that he despises himself and the choices he's made for himself, and yet STILL, would rather whine about it than get up off his lazy crybaby tushy and DO something about it.

There's your definition of "loser" right there. It's not about the most money, or toys you accumulate in life, it's all about how much fun you have and how many people you help and make smile along the way, everything else is BS indoctrination for wage-slavery.
    Yeah, completely agree.
    I had to do it.

Beans

"Be respectful of all users at all times. This means please use etiquette and politeness. Treat people with kindness and gentleness. If you do this the rest of the code of conduct won't need more than a cursory mention."

Thread closed before infractions are handed out
    This account is not active.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12