May 16th, 2010
- Cleaned up build process
- Added new splash screen
- Removed old svn scripts that don't work at all with Pana's repository
- Moved some Ruby files to a pana14 subdir to avoid conflict with Amarok and Pana1.5
- Branched 1.5
May 9, 2010
- Added logo thanks to Christopher Stark http://christopherstark.de/
- Renamed helixconfig.kcfg to panahelixconfig.kcfg to avoid conflict with Amarok 1.4
- Renamed nmm_kdeconfig.kcfg to pananmm_kdeconfig.kcfg to avoid conflict with Amarok 1.4
February 21, 2010
- Wikipedia fix from here http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=8537150
- Renamed xinecfg.kcfg to panaxinecfg.kcfg to avoid conflict with Amarok 1.4
- Default to --without-arts
- Other languages translation files fixed to have Pana name in them and work again. Thanks to Florian Schröck for the script to automate it.
February 6th , 2010
- Did a license check on everything. Reverted a few more files with "GPLv3 or later" back to "GPLv2 or later".
February 4th, 2010
- Fixed up English docs, some more Amarok -> Pana corrections, and the odd Amarok -> Pana ones. (i.e. in (c) or credits)
- Made clean target clean translation files.
- Fixed a bug in ipod device Makefile that broke compilation. Thanks to Florian Schröck for the report.
- Fixed mp4v2 code to build with newer g++
- Fixed license - some files don't say "any later" or "or later" so we must default to GPLv2 #516822
- Fixed player id for audioscrobbler so Pana stops showing as Amarok on Last.fm.
- Tested more configure options for hardware we don't have ...
January 23rd, 2010
First release, mainly the name change.
This is Amarok 1.4.10 with fixes:
- Last.fm instead of Amazon for covers thanks to Benjamin Johnson <email@example.com>
- Wikipedia search is fixed
- Audible bugs fixed thanks to Rafael Laboissiere <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Last.fm player id changed , Pana registered as a player.
- MTP compile errors fixed