- Fixing the Gtk-RecordMyDesktop 'No Sound' issue.
Since I was breaking my head figuring out how to fix the "Sound Issue" with the gtk-RecordMyDesktop, I should share with you guys this easy workaround.
- From here, you will install the 'PulseAudio Volume Control', so open you Terminal and let's get started.
- Once your Terminal is opened, do the following...
- Code:sudo apt-get install pavucontrol
- Once it's installed.. you may close your Terminal.
- Now open your gtk-recordmydesktop, and click Advanced to open the configuration window.
- Once it's opened click on the 'Sound' tab, and where it says Device change the value to: pulse, just like the screenshot below.
Now you're done..
Note: If it doesn't work, you may have to turn up the 'Capture' option in your Sound Mixer.