Thread: Chromium Daily Builds and "LastPass"

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Chromium Daily Builds and "LastPass"

Has anyone else had the "LastPass" password extension stop working on the latest Chromium builds? It no longer fills in any of my info and hasn't for at least a week. I was wondering if this is a problem localized to me or if others are experiencing it?
    Occam's Razor for computers: Viruses must never be postulated without necessity -- nevius

My Blog

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Re: Chromium Daily Builds and "LastPass"

Quote Originally Posted by rookcifer View Post
    Has anyone else had the "LastPass" password extension stop working on the latest Chromium builds? It no longer fills in any of my info and hasn't for at least a week. I was wondering if this is a problem localized to me or if others are experiencing it?
    Myself and several other people are experiencing the same issue (as you can see from the LastPass comments page). It started a couple weeks ago and hasn't been fixed.

According to the comments, a temporary workaround for the moment is to press Alt + I after a page loads. That's the shortcut for LastPass to recheck the page. I haven't tested it yet, but I'm willing to bet that it works.

LastPass will find and fix the problem eventually.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Chromium Daily Builds and "LastPass"

Aha! I'm glad I'm not the only one. For me, it seems this has been going on since August, but I'm not certain.

Quote Originally Posted by ean5533
    According to the comments, a temporary workaround for the moment is to press Alt + I after a page loads.
    This worked for me, so thanks for sharing. I'm patient, so I don't mind waiting for a fix. This workaround makes it easier.