Thread: Php help

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Php help

Code:
     Re: PHP Code
    You want people to look through how many lines of code?

Try getting your problem down to a minimised test case, and then report back if you still don't understand why it is going wrong. Though the chances am, you'll figure out where you are going wrong in the process of reducing your code.
    I am going to repost it now, I have already gone through all I can, all I am asking is what to look for, which is why I included pictures. After I got a post asking for a certain thing, I replied with exactly they asked.

Like some hints, what do I need to look for to fix this problem, cause honestly that is all I been getting on this issue, is hints, after that I been going through EVERYSINGLE LINE OF CODE in the entire program looking for those hints and changing what needs to be changed from other peoples suggestions, google, as well as testing some waters out on my own.
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1580826
    Last edited by k33bz; September 24th, 2010 at 02:19 PM.
    Our only ignorance is our own intelligence
    Linux Is not Windows | Atheros 5007 Wifi Chipset Hardy (8.04LTS) Install|
    Linux user number 479043 | Ubuntu User number is # 24065

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Re: Php help

The other was closed for a reason - I would do as suggested.

Try getting your problem down to a minimised test case, and then report back if you still don't understand why it is going wrong. Though the chances am, you'll figure out where you are going wrong in the process of reducing your code.
    Closed