Thread: lottery software for linux

Beans

lottery software for linux

does anyone know of some lottery software for linux..??

Beans

Re: lottery software for linux

Not to my knowledge. In the UK, the results are posted on an internet site, and if you buy your tickets through that site they inform you that you've won/how much (approx). I'm not sure if it's different where you are, but what kind of software are you looking for?
    http://xkcd.com/293/
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world: Those who understand ternary, those who don't, and those who confuse it with binary.

Beans

i was looking for some software that would check multiple tickets with the winning numbers. in US, they post winning numbers on website but they don't have the technology to tell you if you've won.

Beans

Does your official website not have a previous draw checker? Have you checked google to see if there's any unofficial ones?

Is there a windows application that performs the tasks you're looking for? It may run wine if there is. Have a look at the WineHQ website and look for the application's name. It'll tell you how well it'll work on Linux, using wine.
    http://xkcd.com/293/
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world: Those who understand ternary, those who don't, and those who confuse it with binary.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Instead of throwing your money away into the lottery you could donate that money to some open source project. Much better return on your investment.