Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ubuntu Studio Issues

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: Ubuntu Studio Issues

You have to enter the guids in QjackCtl without the quotes: http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php...3&postcount=28

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Even without the quotes it is failing for me. It does not want the second '-d' ...

Something must have changed with ffado and how it wants the arguments...

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Forumite trulan is using 10.04 in that example afaics (JACK 0.118 and FFADO 2.0.0). Weird stuff because the second -d does work in his case apparently. Weird stuff. Unfortunately I don't have two Firewire devices to daisychain otherwise I would've loved to help out.
    Good luck with the recordings!

Beans

I'm running the 64 bit version of Ubuntu Studio on my laptop and I downloaded banshee for my media player and banshee will not automatically detect and rip CDs even though I have the options set in banshee. Also, I went into the system settings manager and set the option for Ubuntu Studio to automatically mount removable media and it still does nothing. What else am I missing?

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by War Tribe View Post
    I'm running the 64 bit version of Ubuntu Studio on my laptop and I downloaded banshee for my media player and banshee will not automatically detect and rip CDs even though I have the options set in banshee. Also, I went into the system settings manager and set the option for Ubuntu Studio to automatically mount removable media and it still does nothing. What else am I missing?
    I dont know anything about your specific issue but I suggest that you open a new thread specific to your problem. Your more likely to get the help you need from an appropriately titled new thread. And this thread will soon be closed for necromancy....

3.... 2..... 1......

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234