Thread: KDE KONTACT PIM & imap

Beans

KDE KONTACT PIM & imap

Hello,

I was using a waaaay old kubuntu KONTACT w/ the oh so sweet and simple disconnected imap.

After my upgrade to the newest KUBUNTU, I remembered why I had not upgraded, but too late KONTACT will no longer work.

I've tried many many suggestions to reach ye old imap mail server but alas it will not happen.

I am not crazy about evolution, and the anakondi server isn't KISS so I was wondering if anyone had a good PIM that can snap into an imap mail server. (email, vcard, ical)

Thank you for your ideas.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: KDE KONTACT PIM & imap

Hello,
    The current version of KDE PIM (Kmail) works for me with both Gmail and my own IMAP mail server just fine.

bertmanphx

Quote Originally Posted by riksaga View Post
    Hello,

I was using a waaaay old kubuntu KONTACT w/ the oh so sweet and simple disconnected imap.

After my upgrade to the newest KUBUNTU, I remembered why I had not upgraded, but too late KONTACT will no longer work.

I've tried many many suggestions to reach ye old imap mail server but alas it will not happen.

I am not crazy about evolution, and the anakondi server isn't KISS so I was wondering if anyone had a good PIM that can snap into an imap mail server. (email, vcard, ical)

Thank you for your ideas.
    Fedora 18
    Ubuntu 12.04.1