Page 63 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast

Thread: Disagree with the user above you

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Disagree with the user above you

Cats did not come from Egypt - ancient Egyptians worshipped the cat but they did not spawn the species, for goodness sake! Anyway, modern Egyptians have enough cats and they don't want ours.

Darwinism is simply basis for prejudice, racism and ignominious behaviour
    NEED HELP? | [SOLVED] | MS hide
    A little nonsense now and then...
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

Beans

This little piggie has green galoshes:

Your argument is therefore invalid.

This parrot is deceased, it is an EX-parrot.

Beans
    Distro

That parrot is fine, you are treating it all wrong. It is not Ex-parrot at all, your post is in the wrong font even if my post is using exactly the same font. Your picture is also in the wrong format.

My post is flawed in significant ways that most users won't recognise but clearly where Dragynn's post has only 5 out of 7 post features wrong mine goes the whole nine yards at nine out of seven flaws a post could possibly suffer.
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

There you go again giving yourself 9/7 for a near-perfect post. I've told you a million times before not to exaggerate!

Narcissism is narcissism whether it is in the first or the third person.
    Intelligence - that which leads to harmony

Beans
    Distro

Narcissism, "Love of Oneself", is best delivered in the first person although it may be thought best, particularly by the narcissistic, delivered to others in the third person. I tried to be a true narcissist, once, and make love to myself but my parts were most unaccommodating / =

cpmman is clearly everything he has tried so clearly, and sometimes with great subtlety, and often ever so cleverly, to slight me as and with. More than one thread is riddled with his confession as he openly accuses or sledges me for his wicked wicked thoughts. I am a darling angel and butter wouldn't melt in my mouth (Sorry pal, been drinking and, well, you know how inspiration is (: )

Beans
    Distro

At the risk of being stoned to death I feel as if I am being pursued for an as yet unsubstantiated offence as a subterfuge, the real reason being my bringing to the attention of the public the unwholesome electronic communications of persons who are ashamed of their views and activities in which they indulge behind closed doors. The fact that one may have an unusually cool buccal cavity in which animal fat products retain solidity is neither here nor there.

If you do something behind closed doors then you are ashamed of it and therefore should not do it. (with the exception of a few normal procreational activities.)

pricetech is offline Iced Blended Vanilla Crème Ubuntu
    Beans

Not necessarily. Some "closed door" activities are there just to be polite, such as ones normal bodily functions associated with the disposal of, shall we say, unwanted food products.

robsoles... uh, robsoles... uh, dang.

robsoles something !! Heck, I don't know.

Beans
    Distro

robsoles nothing. Hallelujah, you know for sure.

I am this uncoordinated git that makes up and posts nonsense in undulating waves of postulated inadequacy with which some people associate some modicum of intelligence but the truth is that if brains were dynamite I would not really be able to blow my nose

pricetech is offline Iced Blended Vanilla Crème Ubuntu
    Beans

You are perfectly coordinated and your posts are sheer brilliance.

The waves of excellence are in perfect rhythm with the universe.

Truly intelligent people clearly recognize them as such.

If your brain exploded, it would have serious potential to destroy the known universe.

So there too.

Beans
    Distro

Plight as many troths as you like - the only universe to suffer a mild tremor by an explosion of robsoles's brain is the one in the necklet round the cat's neck (another cooking fat) in Men in Black. If brains were temperatures his would redefine absolute zero.
    He is such a nincompoop.

Page 63 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast