Page 62 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast

Thread: Disagree with the user above you

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Disagree with the user above you

Ever tried to convince an idiot to give you their wealth? Frightfully easy I am afraid - the world is not ran by idiots, it is more like narcissistic ****holes are in charge of the show!

To solve world hunger everybody should consume at least one orphaned child from a third world country once a month
    Last edited by robsoles; December 7th, 2010 at 02:23 AM. Reason: expected censorship didn't occur, I applied it myself :)
    NEED HELP? | [SOLVED] | MS hide
    A little nonsense now and then...
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Wong twice. Third world country children are usually malnourished and potentially carry horrible diseases. First world children are probably far more wholesome and nourishing. Thirdly (out of two) I do not know what second world children are.
    Fourthly (out of two) What is the difference between orphans and non-orphans?

Vegans and vegetarians are only part people when you consider that Gaia is real and accepts the consumption and excretion of all parts of Gaia as normal and natural.
    Intelligence - that which leads to harmony

pricetech is offline Iced Blended Vanilla Crème Ubuntu
    Beans

Huh ???

Barney is better looking than any of us here on the forum.

Beans
    Distro

Bammmft, wrong: Barney is the most intelligent and least likely to post something dumb but, although he is a good looking animal, he wouldn't win a UF beauty contest

Parts modelling using any CAD/CAM package is insanely easy, it should be taught to first graders.
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

Beans
    Distro

CAD/CAM packages are made for the insane and should not be taught to youngsters - reading your posts will make them insane.

Deliberately making youngsters insane should be left to robsoles who is obviously a master at that black art.

Beans
    Distro

robsoles talks a lot of **** in an effort to entertain and amuse (himself) and actually makes life that much clearer and easier for children that all children that know him will tell him more openly what they have done and what they think than they do their own parents (or their other parent) - humiliating, frustrating, hurting or deceiving a child is certainly never necessary: plenty of room to go to, TV to miss and similar ways to punish if it's really called for.

Talking about yourself in the third person is the most intelligent way to express anything about yourself, everybody appreciates the distinctions you can raise about yourself in third person and nobody hates the living misery out of it

Beans
    Distro

Narcissism is narcissism whether in the first or the third person.

Cats are loving and caring especially to people and mice.

Beans
    Distro

Wild cats eat mice and threaten humans merrily. Tame cats usually avoid vexatious persons but purr and nearly slobber on sweeties. The most threatening thing I've seen my cat do to a mouse was clean it, poor thing was petrified - she'd shred anything threatening her but a mouse trying to bolt as soon as it notices her will be pinned and cleaned if they are not quick enough

Dogs have been known to consume the carcass of their deceased owners if undisturbed

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Thumbs down Re: Disagree with the user above you

I have heard that some dogs may be able to detect cancer in humans, but I doubt they can detect the level of disturbance in deceased owners.

Dog owners are disturbed, cats own their so-called "owners".

Beans
    Distro

The only disturbance of dog owners is by irate non-dog owners from up the valley where we live whilst cat owners are pathetically self-deluded in thinking their pet is anything other than utterly selfish and contemptuous of humans.

All cats should be returned to Egypt from whence they came.

Page 62 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast