Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: starcraft 2

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

starcraft 2

^its comming out tomorow! anyone excited? I played the beta, and although it was waayy too easy (beta only had the lowest difficulty) , I liked it.
    Don't waste your energy trying to change opinions ... Do your thing, and don't care if they like it.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: starcraft 2

I'm semi excited about it, but I'll hold off on purchasing it.
    Come to #ubuntuforums! We have cookies! | Basic Ubuntu Security Guide

Tomorrow's an illusion and yesterday's a dream, today is a solution...

Beans

<yawn>
    Do not be afraid to joust a giant just because some people insist on believing in windmills.
    Free Moonbase Commander remake @ http://code.google.com/p/tether

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by carlee View Post
    ^its comming out tomorow! anyone excited? I played the beta, and although it was waayy too easy (beta only had the lowest difficulty) , I liked it.
    What do you mean the lowest difficulty? Beta was multiplayer-only, and I got my *** handed to me most of the time.

Already pre-ordered the release, but they say i could simply buy over download. It sucks that Blizzard supported MAC back when it was unpopular, but giving Linux a cold shoulder. I should start boycotting them in the near future.

Beans

I might buy it, but I'll wait to see what the reviews online say about it before deciding.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by Shompol View Post
    What do you mean the lowest difficulty? Beta was multiplayer-only, and I got my *** handed to me most of the time.

Already pre-ordered the release, but they say i could simply buy over download. It sucks that Blizzard supported MAC back when it was unpopular, but giving Linux a cold shoulder. I should start boycotting them in the near future.
    it ... isnt. but I dont feel like getting banned, so im not going to say any further.
    Don't waste your energy trying to change opinions ... Do your thing, and don't care if they like it.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

looks pretty awesome, if it works with wine and is the right price, I'll probably get it.
    I had to do it.

Beans

I ordered mine back in November, I should get it tomorrow.
    Shipment confirmed and all.

I didn't play the beta, because I wouldn't ruin the "real" gaming experience.

There haven't been a good RTS out since "Rise of Nations" IMO.
    So I really really hope this is as good as Starcraft was when it came out.
    http://www.buffalox.dk
    Warning may contain MS bashing.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 16.04 Xenial Xerus

I played beta. I'm going tomorrow morning to pick up my copy. Wish I had a new laptop that could max out the graphics settings. My current machine only handles low settings. It's gonna be epic!!

Beans

As I've stated in every thread regarding this, I won't be getting it until one of the following happens: LAN support, Linux support, Whole Battlechest Edition comes out.

Anyway, its going to take a while for the game balancing to get sorted out, so I don't think you need to worry about "real gaming".

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast