Thread: Making an empathy theme for brit

Beans

Making an empathy theme for brit

Hello all! I've been working on an empathy theme for the elegant brit suite. I wanted some feedback and maybe even some suggestions/help. I'm basing it off the hard bubbles adium theme. I'd also like to see a gwibber theme made from this.

I attached the theme files I'm working with and here's a screenshot:

I need some help finding a good color for the name and time that shows up on mouse hover overs. I would also like some opinions on the background colors. Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    sudo get me a sandwich.

Beans

Re: Making an empathy theme for brit

No one has any opinions or comments that I can work with? Do you hate it? Should I try to make a release or make a gwibber theme? I'm fine with negative feedback as long as its constructive. I don't expect people to download and install it either, I just put the files up just in case.
    sudo get me a sandwich.

Beans

Re: Making an empathy theme for brit

Hi,

Late answer...
    I really like elegant-brit themes (I'm creating one for VLC). Your theme is really nice, works ok on my setup (though I have minor issues with gtk theme elegant-brit)
    In my opinion there are far too much options for colors of the hard bubble themes and some of them don't really fit the elegant brit general theme (purple for example).
    By the way this is a great message theme! thank you.