Thread: Monochrome Icon Theme Recomendations?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Monochrome Icon Theme Recomendations?

I was wondering if I could get some recommendations for some monochrome icon themes.

The only requirements I have are that they are light grey/silver colored as they have to show up against a dark background (and all my other desktop elements are grey), and that there is a (mostly) complete set to cover all the default apps of a lucid install. (And the commonly added ones too if possible, such as the gimp and inkscape)

I appreciate any recommendations.
    "There does not exist, nor can there exist, true chaos, rather what is taken to be chaotic is by nature a system which is governed by laws the observer either cannot or refuses to accept." ~Camden Narzt

Beans

Re: Monochrome Icon Theme Recomendations?

There are plenty of monochrome icons for panels - try elementary or faenza. However you'll have a harder time finding icons that are all monochrome, if that's what you want. You might have to take another icon theme and set up a batch edit for all the icons in it.

That will give you lots of icons though.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

Actually, I think there's something called something like icogen you could try. It's designed to recolour icons, but you could just use whites and greys as the new colours.