Hi, is there someone out there who wants to help me testing gobby?
I need to know if gobby can be reached from outside my network.
What I have done:
- I've installed Gobby 0.4.9 (the gobby package in synaptic)
- I went to my router and configured this line:
Code:No. LAN-IP-Addr. Protocol-Type LAN-Port Public-port enable 1. 192.168.1.3 TCP 6522 6522 yes
- I openend Gobby and started a session without password
My ip address is 188.8.131.52
What you should do to help me test it:
- install the same gobby version
- start gobby and choose to participate in a session
- fill in my ip address (184.108.40.206), the port should be ok and then click connect
- you should see some files I tried (for now a test and a test.tex file) and be able to edit them.
If anyone would help, it would be great. hope it works from the first time.