Thread: Sudoku game changed system appearance after winning.

Beans

Sudoku game changed system appearance after winning.

Hi, I just won a game of Sudoku (one of the games included by default in Ubuntu lucid) and immediately after wining, it changed my systems appearance to a really crappy theme, once I went to appearance preferences it sorted itself out, but shouldn't I report a bug? And if so, how do I do that? If it hasn't already been reported.
    Last edited by Mr_VeRiTy; July 21st, 2010 at 04:07 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Sudoku game changed system appearance after winning.

Before you report a bug you should try to verify that this indeed related to Ubuntu by rebooting your computer and playing another game. It could also be a weird system glitch, or some fluke with an app that's running in the background (which you can't see), and so on.

In order to qualify as an actual bug I believe you have to be able to duplicate the problem whenever you want by following the same steps. If others have the same issue that's even better ... as far as corroboration for a found bug goes. Last but not least, it might also be strictly related to the game only whereby the game developers should be notified if this is indeed a bug. I don't think the Ubuntu developers will deal with it if it's not directly related to the Ubuntu operating system. Games are generally third party apps ....

Also, see this article here:
    https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs
    PLEASE ... don't waste anyone's time (your own included) with foolish or utterly useless comments!

Beans

Re: Sudoku game changed system appearance after winning.

I tried winning again, but it didn't do it this time, must have been a one time thing.
    Signatures are a myth.