Thread: How to find Ubuntu Moderator who is online please?

rollin is offline Gee! These Aren't Roasted!
    Beans

Unhappy How to find Ubuntu Moderator who is online please?

Hi. I need help from a MOD please? First off how do I find which MODs are online at the moment?
    Thanks.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio 9.10 Karmic Koala

Re: How to find Ubuntu Moderator who is online please?

If it's to do with a specific post, use the "Report abuse" button under the avatar. This will alert a mod to your problem. Else, you can try posting here

http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=48

Beans

Unhappy Re: How to find Ubuntu Moderator who is online please?

Quote Originally Posted by madnessjack View Post
    If it's to do with a specific post, use the "Report abuse" button under the avatar. This will alert a mod to your problem. Else, you can try posting here

http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=48
    Thanks for the links. Basically I multiple posted on some guys thread and did the "report post" on my own post to a MOD, with an explanation message, asking for the copies to be removed, waited for a few hours but nothing seems to have changed.

I'll see if I can hunt one down with an Ubuntu Logo boomerang! Thanks again for the info.

Beans

Re: How to find Ubuntu Moderator who is online please?

Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    did the "report post" on my own post to a MOD, with an explanation message, asking for the copies to be removed, waited for a few hours but nothing seems to have changed.
    The report button creates a thread in the staff areas, as I understand, so it will be seen. There have been some forum issues today resulting in the forum being down. Your post will most likely be dealt with in due course.

Incidentally, on the forum front page, near the bottom, you'll find the list of users logged on, the handles in red font are staff members.

Beans

Talking Re: How to find Ubuntu Moderator who is online please?

Quote Originally Posted by howefield View Post
    The report button creates a thread in the staff areas, as I understand, so it will be seen. There have been some forum issues today resulting in the forum being down...
    Thanks for the info howefield, I understand it better now. I used the report function again and the guys have dealt with it now, so thanks very much to the MODS and thanks again to everyone for the help!