Thread: Will a iPhone 4 Blend?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Will a iPhone 4 Blend?

It does pretty good at the start but then it turns into a mess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLreo...7w&feature=sub
    Do not PM for Support.
    Ubuntu Austria LoCo Admin
    Projects: Connary Internet Browser

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Will a iPhone 4 Blend?

That guy must be rich to blend all that expensive stuff. Heck I'd sell the phone before putting it in a blender. But of course, seeing an iphone destroyed is priceless, and someone had to do it.
    .i coi rodo

Beans

"iPod, iPhone, iPad. Now...iBlend!" Love this guy's videos, they're always entertaining
    Arch x86_64 User / Windows 7 x64 Dual Boot | Nvidia Geforce GT 430 | AMD Phenom II X4 925 (2.8 Ghz, Quad Core) | 6 GB DDR2 RAM | 500 GB HD

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by dragos240 View Post
    That guy must be rich to blend all that expensive stuff. Heck I'd sell the phone before putting it in a blender. But of course, seeing an iphone destroyed is priceless, and someone had to do it.
    They make more money blending it then he would by selling it. The price of the iphone is really cheap advertisement for their blender. In 2 days they have had almost a million people willingly watch their ad. I really can't think of a cheaper advertising method that could reach that many people.
    PC: 3.4GHz AMD Phenom II X4 965 Quad-Core Processor | 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz RAM | Galaxy 2GB GeForce 670 GTX | 30GB OCZ ssd | 1TB + 750GB 7200 RPM Hard Drives | Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows Vista ultimate
    Phone: Samsung Nexus Galaxy (verizon)